
Uncle Justen came home to visit this week. He finally got to meet Elizabeth on Wednesday, when she was 8 days old. He is quite taken with her.

Speaking of people who are in love, here Elizabeth is with her daddy. He's back to work this week, so little E enjoys when he comes home for lunch and to hang out with her. She knows that she already has daddy wrapped around her little bitty fingers.

Here she is looking shocked and confused, a common look. She likes hanging out in her Boppy pillow checking out what is going on around her. Thursday afternoon we went to school to visit. As the kids were leaving the building we stood outside so they could get a peek. Then we headed inside to spend some time with some of mommy's colleagues.
2 comments:
That's such a good pictures of Josh and Elizabeth! I hope all of you come for the golf outing. I can't wait to meet her!
The picture of E and Josh is too stinkin' cute!! She's sooo adorable...I love the "shocked and confused" look.
Post a Comment