Ellie's Room

I just got to thinking that not everyone has seen where Elizabeth is living while in our house. Here are a few pictures of her room that we took before she was born. It is a jungle theme. My good friend, Wendy Keeney, painted the palm tree and monkey ("Bananas") on the wall for us. They look amazing! Grandpa Gary made her unbelievable crib. It is so gorgeous! Last night, Saturday, she slept in her crib for the first time. She had been sleeping in a Moses Basket in our room, but made the switch last night and had a great night's sleep.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a cute room! And the crib IS beautiful! What a wonderful gift! That's neat you have a Moses basket. I didn't have one but I thought they were cool. And good job getting her into her own crib! I think everybody sleeps a lot better that way!