She is continuing to enjoy eating solids. Her first couple bites each meal produce a face that "only a mom could love." Although, I'm pretty sure almost anyone could get a good laugh out of it. She loves her rice cereal, and has seemed to enjoy carrots and sweet potatoes. As of today, I'm not sure that she is a fan of squash (who would be without butter?), but we'll see how that pans out. She'll be moving on to green vegetables and then fruits in no time.
Her first week (well, four days due to a snow day) at Ruth's went fabulous! She seems to enjoy everyone there and is exhausted by the time I pick her up. My week at school went well too. I have decided that we should always have Wednesday off; it makes it quite nice! I must admit that Lizzie was looking at me on Wednesday morning like, "Mom, you are not near as exciting as the kids at Ruthie's," but she got over it and we enjoyed our day together.
In case you haven't seen her lately, Elizabeth LOVES to smile and laugh. She likes it when you make silly faces at her, when you sing, when you smile, when you laugh, when you talk to her...just about everything makes her smile. It is wonderful!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! Glad you had a good first week back at school. Love you and miss you!
Erin
Love your butter comment about the squash. It made me laugh! Lizzie is getting sooo big and what a cutie!!
Post a Comment