Now that her belly button is all healed up, Ellie got her first bath on Thursday night! She loved it!! She thought it was much better than the washcloth baths that she's been receiving.
OMG - Ellie is going to be so much more worldly than Baby Fischer when it finally decides arrives - belly buttons falling off and taking baths - geez! she will have to share all of her knowledge when this one arrives :) LOVE YOU GUYS
3 comments:
Look at that belly!!!! What's the other part of the tub for? Her legs when she's a bit bigger? Hope to see you soon!
She's just beautiful! I tell everyone I see how pretty she is. The room looks adorable. Jeff and I couldn't be happier for you guys!
OMG - Ellie is going to be so much more worldly than Baby Fischer when it finally decides arrives - belly buttons falling off and taking baths - geez! she will have to share all of her knowledge when this one arrives :)
LOVE YOU GUYS
Post a Comment